Friday 30 March 2018

Ice Ice Baby!

Well the camera battery issue is now resolved. The Trax NSW MRC is now ready for traffic:



So as you can see the model has been coded VRC. So what does the VRC stand for? Well it could be Victorian Railway Club but no, it stands for Victorian Refrigerated Car.  Not bad for something that used leftover bogies, some spare roofs and spare brake details for previous kit builds. I now have 2 white vans to break up all the VR wagon red stock in my goods rollingstock fleet. In fact the way I have painted this one reminds me a bit of the NT wagon that ran on the Victorian Railways Narrow Gauge.

Those wishing to get a closer look at this model plus some of the other builds I have in progress can see them this Easter weekend at the Bendigo Exhibition. Details in the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment