Tuesday 27 March 2018

Blowing someone elses trumpet

C'mon, get your mind out of the gutter. This blog is for model railway topics, not that. 😛

I was hoping to have a picture today of a completed project.....but the camera batteries died on me and I'm likely up for a new set anyway. So I thought I would champion the work of somebody else who is a real talent at what they do.

I am talking of the YouTuber 'Luke Towan' who has been making tutorial videos on model railway scenery subjects since 2013. This guy has nearly 430,000 subscribers to his channel and there is a very good reason for this; the dioramas he makes for his videos are simply stunning. There are also tuorials on DIY photo etching, 3D Printing and scratchbuilding in styrene:



You can check out Luke's Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjRkUtHQ774mTg1vrQ6uA5A/featured

Another update will happen later in the week on that project I've finished. Camera battery situation should be sorted by then lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment