Friday 14 February 2014

A touch of class....First Class Part 2.

Some projects seem to take ages to finish. Either weather prohibits painting or something else sparks my interest. This is true of the AW I have has in progress for nearly 6 months. With the need to clear my backlog of projects I decided to get the lettering on and dullcote the car. Then came the fun part: installing the handrails which are now an etch supplied by SEM. After pre-painting them as per instructions I then went to install them. Problem is I didn't clear the holes of paint first, which resulted in one side set of handrails ruined. So one side will wait until after the Sandown exhibition in March where I will hopefully be able to buy some replacements from SEM.

Here is how the car looks, with the interior yet to be installed:







Now I can get back to finishing some container wagons and the J-class.

No comments:

Post a Comment