Friday 6 April 2018

Way and Works completed...well almost

The good weather has allowed a couple of projects to be put through the paint shop. It would have been nice to have had a couple of them finished before Easter but this was not to be. This one is still not technically finished and I'll explain in a moment. But first here are some photos and by the way, I added those missing brake beams between the brake shoes:


So what is missing? Well it requires a stencil to denote what traffic it is to be used for and unfortunately the one I require is not produced by anybody...yet:
Which means I am going to have to put an order in with somebody to produce a set of decals to finish the wagon off to my liking. But it can be put into (limited) traffic until then anyway.

In the meantime I have started painting the ballast wagon and am about to commence 2 other wagon builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment